1) 32-bit 480MHz ARM-class Cortex-M7 series main control chip STM32H743VIT6, with better performance.
2) With power supply chip TPS5450-5A, DC12/24V power input, output current up to 5A/ 6A, perfect power supply for Raspberry Pi
3) Works with all serial screen, SPI screen and LCD screen of BIGTREETECH.
4）To upgrade configuration firmware by SD card, easy and efficient operation.
5) On-board SPI working mode and UART working mode driven by TMC; on-board DIAG pins, which can be used by unplugging jumper caps.
6) With resume printing, filament break detection, auto shutdown, BL touch, RGB light and other functions.
7) Adopting high-performance MOSFET tubes to reduce heat generation.
8) The fuse are easy to replace.
9) Adding protection circuit for the thermistor to avoid burning of main control caused by hot bed or heating cable leakage.
10)WIFI module (ESP12S, ESP-07, ESP32) common interface for customers to DIY and use RRF firmware.
11) On-board TF card slot without self-ejecting and SDIO working mode improve the transmission rate.
12) Reserved BOOT0 button for customers to use DFU mode, convenient for customers to burn firmware through DFU mode.
13) On-board EEPROM, convenient for customers to adjust and save parameters.
14) As for CNC fan, there is 24V, 12V, 5V voltage selection of the external power supply module , easy to operation, avoid damage to the motherboard.
15) The resistance value of thermistor can be selected through the jumper. Support PT1000, without external module.
16) Reserved two CAN interfaces, USB port and XH2.54 6Pin terminal interface
Product size: 110*85mm
Installation size: 102*76mm
Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M7 CPU STM32H743VIT6
EEPROM: 24C32 32-Kbit
Input Voltage: DC12V-DC24V
Logic voltage: DC 3.3V
Firmware: Marlin, Klipper
WIFI interfaces: ESP-12S, ESP-07S, ESP32
Fan interfaces: three CNC fans, two frequent fans, the voltage of the CNC fan is optional
Expansion interfaces: Servos, Probe, PS-ON, PWR-DET, Fil-DET, RGB, CAN FD
Motor driver: TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2226, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
Working modes of driver: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
Motor driver interfaces: X, Y, Z (dual Z-axis), E0, E1, five-way
Heating interfaces: hot bed (HB), heating cable (E0, E1)
Temperature sensor interface: 1 way 100K NTC, 2 way 100K NTC and PT1000 optional
Display: serial touch screen, SPI touch screen, LCD display
PC communication interface: square USB A, easy to plug, communication baud rate 115200
File format: G-code
Printer structure: XYZ, delta, kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware